Laboratory Equipment & Supplies
Labconco is dedicated to building superior laboratory equipment: Fume Hoods, Biosafety Cabinets, Balance Enclosures, Glassware Washers, Water Purifiers, Glove Boxes, Forensic Enclosures, Freeze Dryers, and Accessories.
- Ventilated Enclosures & Exhausters
- Freeze Dryers
- Forensic Enclosures
- Dry Evaporators, Concentrators & Cold Traps
- Glassware Washers
- Water Purification Systems
- Glove Boxes and Gas Purifiers
Constant temperature equipment of LAUDA
- Heating thermostats
- Cooling thermostats
- Circulation and process thermostats
- Calibration thermostats
- Immersion and bridge thermostats
- Clear-view thermostats
- Shaking water baths
- Tissue float baths
- Vaporization water baths
- Water baths
HEAT TRANSFER LIQUIDS
- Closed systems with cold oil overlay
- Open/half-open systems
- Water stills for double distillation
- Water stills for single distillation
Lab Water Systems
Whether you need Type I, II, or III lab water, Evoqua offers laboratory water purification solutions that will meet your specifications.
- Regeneration of Ion Exchange Resin
- LaboStar® Ultrapure Water and Reverse Osmosis Systems
- LaboStar® Pro TWF systems
- Ultra Clear™ TP ED Ultrapure Water Systems
- LaboStar® RO DI systems
- Ultra Clear® RO/DI/EDI
- Protegra OF
Our benchtop centrifuge portfolio offers a wide range of choices for your application requirements, from cell culture, to clinical diagnostics, to genomics. Choose from the smallest mini to the highest throughput, highest performance model using our selection tools for both centrifuges and rotors. Many configurations are available to meet your needs along with a wide range of accessories to fit any applications, thus making it the perfect workhorses of the lab. Learn more
Floor Models Centrifuges
Our floor model centrifuges offer a wide range of choices for academic research labs and industrial production facilities for applications such as high throughput blood banking and bioprocessing. Choose from large capacity centrifuges, versatile superspeed models, space-saving ultracentrifuges and microcentrifuges that handles fast separation of small volume samples. With unmatched rotor selections and lab ware, achieve high performance and maximum flexibility to meet the challenges of all current and future applications.
Our clinical centrifuges are designed for solid reliability and quiet operation. Choose from a comprehensive range of solutions, certified for in vitro diagnostic use, blood banking and other clinical applications, that fit in your lab with compact footprints and with throughput from 1.5 mL to 50 mL sample tubes, microplates and 10 mL syringes.
Our bioprocessing centrifuges are designed for high quality, cleaner, faster, higher-yield bio separation. Choose from a suite of centrifugation solutions used for applications such as cell therapies, production of novel proteins, antibodies and vaccines. Get to know more about the single use, sterilized, closed system for centrifugation that reduces contamination risks and saves time for downstream harvesting. Learn more
LTE Scientific is one of the most established and well respected manufacturers of laboratory equipment in the UK.
LTE Offers a wide range of multi-purpose autoclaves for general laboratory, process and high security applications.
As a manufacturer of industrial furnaces Nabertherm does not only offer the widest range of standard furnaces. Professional engineering in combination with in-house manufacturing provide for individual project planning and construction of standard furnaces to tailor-made thermal process systems with material handling and charging systems. Even complete thermal processes are realized by customized system solutions.
Gilson is specialised in developing liquid handling, purification, and extraction solutions with a focus on helping the life scientist at the bench achieve more productive research and verifiable data.
- Pipette Tips
- Pipette Accessories
- Liquid Handling Systems
- Purification Systems
- Extraction Systems
- Benchtop Devices
- Lab system consumables
Cytiva is a global life sciences leader dedicated to advancing and accelerating therapeutics. Cytiva is a trusted partner to customers that undertake life-saving activities ranging from biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies.
Whatman Lab Filtration Products – Analytical sample preparation
VWR provides access to mission-critical product and service solutions across life sciences and other regulated industries, including: Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, industrial, education, government, healthcare and advanced technologies.
VWR offers a convenient access to an extensive portfolio, including our own brands, as well as those from thousands of other manufacturers.
- Serological Pipettes
- Culture Plates
- Bottles for Sera/Media
- CO₂ Incubators
- Culture Chambers
- Cytokines & Growth
- Roller Bottles
- Supplements & Additives
Protect benches and other surfaces against liquid spills with the highly absorbent Thermo Scientific™ BenchGuard. Absorbent liner also provides a cushion for glassware when accidentally dropped on benchtop.
The EVERmed range of products is compound by 8 different products families:
• REFRIGERATORS : Upright cabinets with glass or solid door, with temperature above 0°C
• FREEZERS : Upright cabinets with glass or solid door and chest models with temperature below 0°C
• 2 TEMPERATURES : Upright models with a combinations of a refrigerator (so, temperature above 0°C) and a freezer (temperature below 0°C)
• INCUBATORS : Upright cabinets with temperatures between +2°C and +50°C
• PORTABLE REFRIGERATORS-FREEZERS : Appliances suitable during the transport of medical/scientific products
• ICE MAKERS : Appliances producing ice flake or cube type
• MORTUARY REFRIGERATORS/FREEZERS AND THE AUTOPSY EQUIPMENT : Storage chambers, available both in the refrigerator (+4°C) or freezer (-20°C) versions, suitable for the storage of cadavers and related autopsy equipments like autopsy tables, transport trolleys and lifting trolleys
• WALK-IN COLD/FREEZING ROOMS : Cold chambers suitable for big storage that are available both in the refrigerator (+4°C) or freezer (-20°C) versions and where the user has the possibility to go in